- Marketing with Social Media
- How to Give a Presentation
- Building Blocks Gold Subscription
- Building Blocks Platinum Subscription
- Comparing and the Advantages of Permanent Insurance
- Who Needs Life Insurance Course
- Just Life Course – Life Events Resulting in Need for Life Insurance
- Fundamentals of Prospecting Course
- Understanding Center of Influences and Elevator Talk Course
- Essentials of Success Course
Building Blocks Gold Subscription
The FSEdNet Subscription
FSEdNet curriculum is designed to help establish and reinforce the cornerstones of a practice which will ensure consistent growth and nourishment, thus retention of clients through higher levels of productivity via cross-selling opportunities and marketing expansion. Did you know that according to LIMRA, that approximately 87 percent of those who left the financial services industry does so simply because they did not have enough appointments consistently each week? Now, this is not because of not having enough names – it because of not having enough relationships based on a level of understanding. FSEdNet will show you not only how to find and found a relationship, but how to be seen as a resource for your clients and prospects.
Watch “How to Find Networking Opportunities” from the Fundamentals of Prospecting Series If you’re ready to take your sales and business efforts to the next level, then FSEdNet Subscription is definitely for you. This is about differentiating yourself from the competition. This is about finding more clients and building incredible long-term relationships. This is about providing amazing value to your prospects and clients – and staying out of the lowest price game. This is about being confident, prepared, and being the sought-after expert in every business meeting, every sales call, every negotiation, every time. Bottom line…this is about you becoming the best you can be so you can win more business and make more money. As part of your FSEdNet, you receive:
- Hours and hours of an unbelievable curriculum – HD, High Impact Video How-To-Sessions, all organized into four disciplines, comprised of courses that you can watch in order, or, watch anytime you need a quick coaching moment or need some specific information. Our session average less than 10-minutes in length, each with a memory retention fill-in-the-blank worksheet.
- Get inspired. Get entertained. Most importantly, in each session, you will have a number of takeaways “ah Awe” moments – either learning something new or remind you of something you have forgotten all about. So the bottom line is that with each session you will learn the important steps you can take to grow your business and sales and achieve your goals and help your clients and prospects achieve their goals and dreams.
- To supplement your learning experience, you will have access to over 1,600 of educational concept pages, which will not only reinforce your training but will allow you to easily implement and explain to a client or prospect everything you have to learn by embedding this newly-gained knowledge into your processes and daily workflow.
- Each week new and updated sessions and resource materials are added to your FSEdNet. On average, all sessions are rewritten, updated and re-filmed every 24 months, ensuring that our curriculum is kept up-to-date and presented with high impact and easy to understanding and learn fashion – ensuring that every time you log in, that you’ll find something new that will help take your career and business to an even higher level.
- Cross-selling opportunities are now easily found and understood, ensuring that you’ll always be one step ahead of your competition, and one step closer to closing the big deal.
- If you have time for a cup of coffee, then you have time to learn a concept. Whether your driving to an appointment, jogging or just relaxing by the pool, your FSEdNet is ready whenever the time is right for you.
- FSEdNet is the new Virtual Video Resource for the Independent Financial Professionals Who Are Constantly On-The-Go.
- The ability to develop your staff’s understanding of the important role of the products, services, and resources provided by our industry, making them a more important asset to your practice and increase their value and self-worth, delivering longer retention.
It doesn’t matter what selling system or process you already use. What you’ll learn from FSEdNet is unique, and it works with EVERY sales training methodology. You’ll take what you already know and do, and quickly watch your sales and number of clients grow faster than you ever dreamed – you will finally turn your potential into reality. With FSEdNet, you’ll…
- Discover how to find the right information with only a few clicks from your fingertips, which then gives you the confidence to ask probing and sometimes challenging questions.
- Instantly have access to and gain the insights on how to be looked at as a resource and expert in your prospects’ and clients’ eyes, helping you sell value and keeping you far away from that low-price selling game.
- Learn how to stay in touch with prospects in ways that are genuine and relevant to them. When they are ready to buy, you’ll always be top-of-mind.
- Demonstrate more confidence in your sales calls, and your presentations will be more powerful because you’ll know about the subjects and concepts you are engaging your prospects and client discussions – knowledge builds confidence and the ability to engage.
- Know how to move into the estate planning, retirement planning and business markets with confidence and the ability to get prospects engaged.
- Know how to identify more new prospects from multiple sources, make great first impressions, and differentiate your practice from the competition.
- Create a successful formula in order to generate referrals from various sources, and have the confidence to not only ask for but to get them.
- Discover the cost-effective, time-efficient way to increase productivity and confidence, thus client retention.
Cancel your FSEdNet subscription at any time* – – If it’s not one of the most highly impactful programs you’ve ever experienced – it’s like nothing you have ever seen.